- We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Word of God.
- We believe God has preserved His Word in the Masoretic text of the Old Testament and in the Received Text of the New Testament.
- We believe the King James Version is the most faithful translation of the correct texts, and has the full authority of the Word of God. As such, it is the only English version we use.
- We believe the Word of God is the sole authority for faith and practice, and as such, it is sufficient in every area.
Theology Proper- We believe God is a trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe God is the Creator of the universe.
- We reject the theory of evolution in all of its forms.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was virgin born.
- We believe that Jesus Christ took upon Himself a human nature.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died and bodily resurrected three days later.
- We believe that Jesus Christ bodily ascended to heaven and that He now intercedes for believers there.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is God.
- We believe the Holy Spirit seals believers.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells believers in our dispensation.
- We believe the Holy Spirit endows believers with spiritual gifts to be exercised in the local church.
- We believe that the gifts of apostleship, miracles, tongues, interpretation of tongues, healing, and discerning spirits were temporary gifts and have ceased.
- We believe man was created by God on the sixth day of creation.
- We believe every man is a sinner and is already condemned.
- We believe that man’s salvation is only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Word of God, the Holy Spirit, and the local church are sufficient to help believers and that psychotherapy should be avoided by believers.
Soteriology- We believe the source of salvation is the grace of God.
- We believe the requirement for salvation was achieved by Christ’s death on the cross.
- We believe God gives eternal salvation to those that appropriate Jesus Christ’s blood.
- We believe every believer has the responsibility to tell others about salvation.
- We reject the unscriptural teachings of Calvinism, Arminianism, and Lordship salvation.
Angelology- We believe angels are created spiritual beings.
- We believe Lucifer was an angel who rebelled against God and led other angels away from God. He is the “Prince of the Power of the Air” and the “Prince of this world.”
Ecclesiology- We believe God’s program for this dispensation is through the local church.
- We believe that Baptist principles are Scriptural principles, and we are therefore Baptists. As Baptists, we embrace the Baptist distinctives:
B Believer’s baptism only, by immersion only
A Authority and absolute inerrancy of the Word of God
P Priesthood of all believers
T Two ordinances: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
I Independence of the local church
S Saved church membership and Soul liberty
T Two officers: pastor and deacons
S Separation of church and state
- We believe God’s design is for men to be the leaders of the local church.
Eschatology- We believe in the pretribulational rapture of the saints.
- We believe all believers will give account at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
- We believe in Christ’s premillennial return at the end of the tribulation.
- We believe Christ will reign on the earth for a literal 1000 years in which Satan will be bound.
- We believe Satan will be loosed one final time in which he will deceive the nations of the earth.
- We believe Christ will defeat Satan and his armies.
- We believe the unsaved of all ages will be judged at the Great White Throne.
- We believe in a literal, everlasting lake of fire for the unbelievers of all times.
- We believe in a literal, everlasting New Jerusalem for the believers of all times.
Practical Matters- We believe every believer is responsible to live a holy, separated life to the glory of God.
- We reject liberalism, neo-orthodoxy, New Evangelicalism, the ecumenical movement, the emerging church movement, and the charismatic movement. As such, we believe it is the believer’s responsibility to detect these influences and avoid them.